Golf Facility Information
The championship course at Persimmon Ridge has been designed with 6 sets of tees to offer a fun and enjoyable golf experience for all levels of players. Those yardages and ratings are as follows:
Course / Slope Rating
|Black||7,113 yards||75.2 / 147||72|
|Blue||6,664 yards||73.3 / 145||72|
|Green||6,439 yards||72.3 / 139||72|
|White||6,215 yards||71.5 / 136||72|
|Gold||5,745 yards||68.4 / 130||72|
|Red||5,149 yards||71.6 / 133||72|
Monday Outing Services, Guidelines and Fees:
Our Golf Professional Staff will provide your group with the following services when hosting a Monday Outing at Persimmon RIdge Golf Club – Event preparation including rules sheets, personalized scorecards and cart signs, special contests (closest to hole etc…), scoreboards or live online scoring and alphabetical listing of players for registration. Our staff will be dressed in uniform and will assist your golfers with their golf bags. Our practice area (practice range, chipping area and putting green) will be open and stocked with quality range balls. Our professional staff will conduct announcements before play for rules and other communications, they will score the event and determine results and they will assist with the awards process and / or ceremony as needed. The Persimmon Ridge Golf Shop is also equipped with the latest golf fashions and equipment and is happy to help you find just the right tee gift or prizes for your event.
- Traditional golf attire must be worn by all golfers.
- Pairings must be received by the Golf Shop by Friday prior to the outing in order for the staff to provide the events services outlined.
- All signage and Hole-in-One prizes will be restricted to designated areas by the Golf Professional Staff.
- Food & Beverages available at additional costs.
- Golf Merchandise for Tee Gifts & Prizes available at additional costs.
All arrangements can be made through PGA Director of Golf, Steve Shafer:
Steve Shafer, PGA Director of Golf
Persimmon Ridge Golf Club
72 Persimmon Ridge Dr.
Louisville, KY 40245
Phone: (502) 241-0819